Maserati Club of Australia | Club Permit Plates
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-15939,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,qode-theme-ver-13.5,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_bottom,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.5,vc_responsive

Club Permit Plates

For first time CH plates:

We require a roadworthy certificate to be sent in with your application to Andrew Ogg. He will fill out the necessary paperwork and return it to you for forwarding on to VicRoads.

If you think it will be difficult to get a RWC due to the car’s age, you can contact Andrew Spiteri at V&A Spiteri and they will arrange an inspection at their premises. If in their opinion the car is safe to be driven on the road they will send the Vic Roads application form and their statement of condition to Andrew Ogg on your behalf. He will then authorise it and send it back to you for you to present to VicRoads.

CH Plate Renewals

No roadworthy is required. Send the renewal form to Andrew Ogg. He will process it and send it back to you or if the credit card details are on the renewal form he will send it directly to VicRoads.

Mail new applications or renewals to:

Andrew Ogg, 1 Swinton Ave. Kew 3101 Contact- Tel. 0418 360 762

For vehicle inspections:

V&A Spiteri, 34 Joseph Street, Blackburn North.
Contact Andrew:- Tel. (03) 9899 4851

Download Application Form

VicRoads FAQ link